Hotel: Apartamentos Mar y Playa
- Hotel was right on the water and we had a nice view of the sea. I have no complaints, but this hotel was nothing special. I think if I were to do Ibiza again I would try to find a smaller, more boutique like place
- Location was good, there were lots of cafés and restaurants right next to the hotel and it was nice to be right on the beach
- Ocean Beach Club (day club) – Definitely the highlight of Ibiza for me. I had so much fun at the beach club, there was a pool and the vibe there was just really fun. We bought a table, which was not at all necessary, but the food and drinks were all amazing. Expensive, but everything in Ibiza is so it was expected.
- Sa Punta (restaurant) – We picked this place for dinner because it’s known for having one of the best views during sunset, but of course there ended up being a thunderstorm. That being said, this was one of the best meals I had during my trip. The food was very Mediterranean, #1 bread basked of the trip for sure, and the wine we had was also excellent.
- There is no Uber on the island and taxis are very slow (especially during a thunder storm)